Tour And Travel
In addition to the wondrous falls, there is so much to see and do in Niagara that you might find it difficult to decide what else to include in your clients' itineraries. We'll try to make your job a little easier by letting you know how you can add an entertaining visit to one of Niagara's most popular attractions to their tour at an affordable price.
What Travel Professionals Should Know!
Marineland ® is...
The King Waldorf Stadium Show is conveniently located next to the main entrance so there is virtually no walking to do for your clients to enjoy this popular attraction.
Tour & Travel Pricing...
- Located five minutes from the FALLS
- Entertaining - Our King Waldorf® Stadium show featuring dolphins, beluga whales, walruses and sea lions will amaze your clients.
Awesome - that's how your clients will describe seeing a beluga whale and a killer whale up close at Friendship and Arctic Coves. At Arctic Cove™, guests even have the opportunity to touch and feed a beluga whale.
- Animal Displays
- A fresh water aquarium
- Exciting - Marineland also offers amusement rides including Dragon Mountain® the world's largest steel roller coaster and Sky Screamer™ the world's highest triple tower ride.
To obtain detailed group rate information, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone
- Net Tour Rates are available to groups of 15 paying persons or more - groups must be booked at least 3 working days prior to arrival
- FIT Rates available for tour companies wanting to offer Marineland to individuals traveling on their own or as an option as part of a group tour to Niagara Falls
905-356-2142 or fax 905-356-6305.